Get a Comenius Grant for teacher training course ? DysTEFL ? Dyslexia for teachers of English as a foreign language. 03-07.02.2014. Lódz, Poland.
Deadline for applications 17th September 2013!!!
The course developed in the Comenius Multilateral Project ? DysTEFL is now available at the Comenius/Grundtvig Database. Course Reference Number : PL-2014-125-001.
The DysTEFL course is addressed to pre- and in-service teachers of English and teacher trainers in order to raise their awareness of the foreign language learning needs of dyslexic learners and to acquaint EFL teachers with a wide repertoire of useful teaching methods, techniques and tools to enhance the quality and effectiveness of foreign language teaching to students with dyslexia.
The programme and all details of the course are available at the database:
Participants may apply for a grant which covers costs of travel, accommodation and a course fee.
For details please consult your national LLP agency.
3 steps to register to the DysTEFL course?
- Download the application form
- Send it together with your CV to the University of Lodz (contact: Mr. Marcin Podogrocki, mpodogrocki(at)uni.lodz.pl)
- Wait until you receive a letter of invitation (pre-registration form) from the organising institution
3 steps to apply for a Comenius grant?
Candidates can apply for a grant through their home National Agency. Each candidate?s application will be considered by National Agencies.
- Contact your National Agency to get an application form (http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/llp/national_en.html).
- Send the completed application form and the letter of invitation from the organising institution to your National Agency before the deadline.
- Wait for approval and contact the organising institution to confirm your pre-registration (also contact them in case you have not been awarded a grant).
The application deadline is September 17th, 2013!
This grant is not available for participants from Poland!